Friday, June 29, 2012

UPDATES COMING SOON! I GOT INTO SPECTRUM 2X!

Final fixed version  of the piece.
Hey guys!

Sorry about the lack of updates. I' going to be cracking on that issue soon. I'll be posting a bunch of my art as well as what's been going on in my career this week.

By the way, this version of the sleeping beauty piece was edited to fix minor errors such as the Prince's face. To give a sample of what's been going on, I posted this image again because I got this version into last year's Spectrum #18. I was absolutely thrilled and felt honored to be a part of it. In fact, I was privileged enough to get into Spectrum for this year too in issue #19! I'll go into this news in later posts.

For those interested in the original state of the La Belle Au Bois Dormant (sleeping beauty) piece, go here: Original Piece.

                                                          Until then! See ya!

COPYRIGHT: All rights of this piece belongs to J.S. Choi (C). Illustration belongs to J.S. Choi (c). DO NOT USE!

Media: Graphite & Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment