Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Hello everyone!
I finally decided to post a comment after having this blog for years! I figured I would introduce myself before posting any images. My name is J.S. Choi aka 'Jin' and for those who have not read my profile, I am a Ringling College of Art and Design graduate working on a MFA at Syracuse University. I am a freelance illustrator and am open to all sorts of commissions for the most part. For those of you who do know me, please do keep all comments professional/clean. Also, please keep my gender to yourself. Call it being eccentric if you will. I would appreciate that very much! ^_^ With that said, I will be posting both new and old images that I find descent to show on this blog until I create a professional website including sketches, thumbs, finished works, and etc. I hope you enjoy your stay and find my work somewhat entertaining in whatever shape or form. Good day!


-J.S. Choi-
Jschoiilustration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment